Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Are you in Bedfordshire or surrounding areas? a bit bored?

(14 Posts)
ChopinRocks Tue 02-Jan-07 22:29:40

Hi, am in dunstable area have one dd 8 (year 4)and I work part time. Am looking to extend my circle of friends. I am happily married, 37, chubby and have been a non smoker for nearly 8 months! .

I love music, play the piano,love silly films, love dogs and adore happy people.

If you have children a similar age or similar interests to me then
Get In Touch! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

granarybeck Tue 02-Jan-07 22:35:31

Hi ChopinRocks. I'm not in Bedfordshire but moved to Herts (close to Beds border) in September. I have a dd 8 in year 4 too (well, 8 going on 14!) and a ds 9 in year 5.

ChopinRocks Tue 02-Jan-07 22:38:45

Hi granarybeck, which part of herts? I used to live in Hemel!

yossa Tue 02-Jan-07 22:46:02

hi, im in dunstable too although my boys are a bit younger 4.7 and 2.6. always up for meeting new friends though!

ChopinRocks Tue 02-Jan-07 22:47:29

hi yossa - i am in the town centre - where abouts are you and which school does oldest son go to?

granarybeck Tue 02-Jan-07 22:53:16

We've moved to Harpenden, we're renting a house on edge of town at the moment while we look for a house to buy (well, one that we can afford!!). Be great to make some new friends in the area though. I think there are quite a few mumsnetters in beds/herts.

yossa Wed 03-Jan-07 09:10:25

am fairly close to town too - just through the park from Asda and behind the massive new arts centre which you cant miss! ds1 goes to aston st peters, only been there a month but its a brand new school with really lovely teachers and he seems happy and to be learning loads so i cant ask for much more at this stage. What about your dd?

ChopinRocks Thu 04-Jan-07 13:53:10

Hi granarybeck, how old are your children? Harpenden isnt far from me at all, in fact, i send all my piano students to the Harpenden Musicale for their exams!

feetheart Thu 15-Feb-07 12:45:53

Been searching for Bedfordshire people and came across this!
Anyone up for a Bedfordshire Mile for Maude?

MuffinMclay Sat 17-Feb-07 18:56:47

I'd be up for that. I'm just over the border in Herts. One ds, 9.5 months.

detoxdiva Sat 17-Feb-07 19:01:04

Hi everyone - I'm moving to Bedfordshire shortly, so would love to arrange a meet up in the future.

granarybeck Sat 17-Feb-07 19:07:56

Hi just seen this thread again. Sorry chopinrocks, if you're still around, my children are 8 and 10 (yesterday!). My dd is in year 4 too.

I'd be up for a meet up, and a mile for maude. I think there are quite a few people around beds/herts border.

theflumpsmum Thu 22-Feb-07 12:24:23

Hi all,Im on the Luton/Dunstable border,Ive 2 Dc,DD( almost 7) Ds (3).Would love to meet up with mums in the area,also we're doing the mile for maude walk.

DaveOHara Thu 22-Feb-07 12:28:18

beds bucks border here...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now