When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Anyone in SE London (Catford, Ladywell, Brockley or nearby) fancy a coffee?

(4 Posts)
pink2016 Mon 07-Mar-16 17:46:39

Hello! I'm new to mumsnet and I was wondering whether anyone fancied meeting up for a coffee one day? I have a 6.5 month little girl and i am mainly enjoying maternity leave but i do find it a little bit lonely at times. If anyone fancies a coffee or if there are any local meet up groups, it would be great to hear from you. Thanks!

waterrat Sat 23-Apr-16 19:10:37

Hi pink I just saw this message. I'm local. Shall I pm you if you are still looking for local.meet ups? I have two little ones and work part time so am around !

WrapTrap Wed 08-Jun-16 20:06:50

Hi, have just seen this message - will send PMs also smile

LHilton4981 Mon 31-Oct-16 12:34:46

I live in catford Hi smile I'm a mummy to be, due 1st February, just joined mumsnet for the very reason to meet other mums or mum's to be.

I currently work full time still but would love to join in with any meet ups either on weekends or when I start my maternity leave.

Are you two planning to? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now