Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

West Essex Meet Up

(8 Posts)
Andthenutlookedgood Tue 11-Aug-15 10:18:34

Hi! The Stevenage group kindly invited me over but I think it might be too far for me so I've grabbed the bull by the horns.

Are there many West Essex mumsnetters around who would like to meet up?

Ongar, Loughton, Epping, Harlow would seem a sensible catchement area.

I don't have any particular days that I can or can't meet because I work shifts across the whole week, although only part time. The day time would normally be better for me and I would rarely be sans child in the afternoon.

Let's not lose the impetus!

icantseenoships Tue 11-Aug-15 13:44:57

Hi!! I'm definitely up for some meet ups and fall within that catchment area. I work during the week but have Thursdays off (and both little ones with me who are 1 and 2...) Would be great to meet for coffee/soft play/picnics (weather permitting!) - whatever really! I can only be sans DC at weekends but let's see what the consensus is. Always good to meet new folks, either way x

Andthenutlookedgood Tue 11-Aug-15 15:07:01

Hello! Thursday's are good for me, they are the only day of the week I never work at the moment.

Shall we propose a meet on Thursday 20th? If anyone else is watching this all welcome.

My DC is 3.

icantseenoships Tue 11-Aug-15 18:05:58

Can't do 20th unfortunately - how about 27th?

Andthenutlookedgood Tue 11-Aug-15 20:37:01

I can't say definitely one way or the other for the 27th because I'm expecting to have a hospital appointment at some point in that week. I won't know when it will be until close to the time. Hopefully I will be free on that Thursday.

PollysHoliday Thu 20-Aug-15 12:53:41

Hey! Is a meet on 27th still on?

icantseenoships Wed 26-Aug-15 22:46:47

Evening Pollys! I've been on holiday and have been a bit crap about checking this thread so no... Another time though? When are you free? Care to share anything about yourself?

sophieanne14 Thu 26-Nov-15 11:47:53

Hi everyone, I'm based in Cheshunt so about 15 mins from Harlow...did you all meet in the end or could we perhaps consider making another date? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now