Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

barnstaple anyone? where i hear you say

(12 Posts)
bathtimebabe Thu 15-Apr-04 19:03:48

message withdrawn

emma622 Thu 27-May-04 16:54:04

hi,i live in barnstaple and have a 12week old babygirl..i was searching the internet to find a mum and baby group or something similar in banstaple,was surprised to see your post from barnstaple!i am a young new mummy

scrum Thu 19-Aug-04 22:05:53

Hi

I'm near Torrington!! DS aged 16 months. Whereabouts are you?

bathtimebabe Fri 20-Aug-04 21:02:01

hello,

i gave up finding anyone in b'staple, so have only just checked this part of MN, first time in three months i see, i was surprised to see any one had answered, wow!.

sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you emma622 and hello scrum.

well, i've been living in b'staple for almost two years, dd is almost 11 months. i've not been to many mum and tots meetings but i know you'll get info on them in ''devon.gov.uk/disc'' or some thing like that, the DISC bit is whats important any way. would do a link if i didn't think i'd crash the computer. nice to talk to you both, hope to hear from you again, i promise i wont take so long to get back to you this time.

bathtimebabe Thu 02-Sep-04 16:08:49

is it something i said?

FLOPSEYfairylightswithBUNNIES Wed 22-Dec-04 19:50:49

hello, are they're other mn people in b'staple , i cant believe it!!

FLOPSEYfairylightswithBUNNIES Wed 22-Dec-04 19:52:45

i'm from bideford, near b'staple, have one ds and am a lone parent. would love to hear from ,mners near by.

JaysMum Mon 10-Jan-05 23:57:48

Ohhhh I feel a party coming on....then there were three.
Im almost a Barnstaple Maid....I live near Croyde.

You never know maybe we know each other already....or will be bound to know someone who does know us....or we could even be distant cousins!!!!

It's not exactly a thriving Metro city is it....dear old Barum Town!!!!

joash Tue 11-Jan-05 00:11:30

FLOPSY - just wanted to say, I love Bideford - just found a great house for sale in Bideford (on the net last night) That's the only place that we might condsider moving to that is outside Cornwall.

JaysMum Mon 24-Jan-05 12:12:10

So do any of the Barnstaple maids want to meet up for a coffee in Green Lanes??????

cookiemon666 Sun 06-Feb-05 10:29:06

Hi am new to mumsnet, i am 31 and have two children aged 2 and 4 and number three on the way. would like top meet nayone either in bideford area or barnstaple. Travelling is not a problem

JaysMum Mon 14-Feb-05 23:12:56

Ohhhhh....have fallen to the floor in shock.....another MNer from North Devon......I have a 8 year old boy....currently home educating him.....maybe do a Friday afternoon....he goes to school 1 afternoon a week at the mo.....so I normally go for coffee at St Johns Garden Centre!!!!If your interested??????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now