Talk

Advanced search

STILL CALLING ALL MUMS-TO-BE IN HIGHGATE AREA!!

(11 Posts)
Schmauskin Tue 06-Apr-04 12:27:55

Ixel who lives in Muswell Hill has responded, but is there anyone else out here who'd like to meet up for coffee and preggers chat?

Debbiethemum Tue 06-Apr-04 12:48:36

I live nr Bounds Green tube. Would love to meet up with a chat & coffee, I am still preggers with no 2 but this one is out on the 15th

littletree Wed 07-Apr-04 07:44:14

Is Edgware close enough?

Schmauskin Wed 07-Apr-04 10:00:09

Hi Debbiethemum,
Sounds like you're about to drop at any moment!!
If you have time to hook up before, let me know. I am around this Thurs/Friday...

Kate
x
katecharman@blueyonder.co.uk

Schmauskin Wed 07-Apr-04 10:01:00

Hi Littletree,
the more the merrier!
How pregnant are you?

littletree Thu 08-Apr-04 12:03:36

Hi Schmauskin-
Sorry! Not prego... Somewhat broody though. I have a 9 month old ds...

Schmauskin Thu 08-Apr-04 12:14:01

Hi liitletree,

Met up with the lovely Debbithemum this morning for a coffee, so maybe we could do the same next week - I can then pick your brains for baby advice and probably make you more broody!

let me know how you're fixed

Kate

Schmauskin Thu 08-Apr-04 12:49:26

Hi liitletree,

Met up with the lovely Debbithemum this morning for a coffee, so maybe we could do the same next week - I can then pick your brains for baby advice and probably make you more broody!

let me know how you're fixed

Kate

LD Mon 12-Apr-04 18:28:26

Hi, good luck Debbiethemum for your upcoming birth (how old is number one?), also Schmausin and Littletree I would love to meet up for coffee and a chat too if you are free sometime next week, I have a 8mth DS and live between Ally Pally and Bounds Green. Lauren

lauren@kentandlauren.com

abellas Sun 17-Oct-04 13:20:36

I gave birth two weeks ago and would like to meet other new mums in the highgate / crouch end / muswell hill area.

lucy01 Thu 31-Mar-05 14:07:25

schmauski

have you been in touch with haringey nct? I know that the highgate, crouch end and east finchley groups do regular teas, parties, etc.

cat me and i'll give you the contact number or try website . my dds are older 3 & 14m but it was a god send. the health clinic in fortis green road runs a postnatal group also.

lucy01

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: