Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

STILL CALLING ALL MUMS-TO-BE IN HIGHGATE AREA!!

(11 Posts)
Schmauskin Tue 06-Apr-04 12:27:55

Ixel who lives in Muswell Hill has responded, but is there anyone else out here who'd like to meet up for coffee and preggers chat?

Debbiethemum Tue 06-Apr-04 12:48:36

I live nr Bounds Green tube. Would love to meet up with a chat & coffee, I am still preggers with no 2 but this one is out on the 15th

littletree Wed 07-Apr-04 07:44:14

Is Edgware close enough?

Schmauskin Wed 07-Apr-04 10:00:09

Hi Debbiethemum,
Sounds like you're about to drop at any moment!!
If you have time to hook up before, let me know. I am around this Thurs/Friday...

Kate
x
katecharman@blueyonder.co.uk

Schmauskin Wed 07-Apr-04 10:01:00

Hi Littletree,
the more the merrier!
How pregnant are you?

littletree Thu 08-Apr-04 12:03:36

Hi Schmauskin-
Sorry! Not prego... Somewhat broody though. I have a 9 month old ds...

Schmauskin Thu 08-Apr-04 12:14:01

Hi liitletree,

Met up with the lovely Debbithemum this morning for a coffee, so maybe we could do the same next week - I can then pick your brains for baby advice and probably make you more broody!

let me know how you're fixed

Kate

Schmauskin Thu 08-Apr-04 12:49:26

Hi liitletree,

Met up with the lovely Debbithemum this morning for a coffee, so maybe we could do the same next week - I can then pick your brains for baby advice and probably make you more broody!

let me know how you're fixed

Kate

LD Mon 12-Apr-04 18:28:26

Hi, good luck Debbiethemum for your upcoming birth (how old is number one?), also Schmausin and Littletree I would love to meet up for coffee and a chat too if you are free sometime next week, I have a 8mth DS and live between Ally Pally and Bounds Green. Lauren

lauren@kentandlauren.com

abellas Sun 17-Oct-04 13:20:36

I gave birth two weeks ago and would like to meet other new mums in the highgate / crouch end / muswell hill area.

lucy01 Thu 31-Mar-05 14:07:25

schmauski

have you been in touch with haringey nct? I know that the highgate, crouch end and east finchley groups do regular teas, parties, etc.

cat me and i'll give you the contact number or try website . my dds are older 3 & 14m but it was a god send. the health clinic in fortis green road runs a postnatal group also.

lucy01

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now