Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Anyone with babies/toddlers in Surbiton/Kingston?

(10 Posts)
elam Sat 20-May-06 20:53:53

Hello,

I live in Surbiton and have an (almost) one year old daughter. I'd love to get to know more mums in the area. Is anyone out there relatively local?

Ela

poppiesinaline Sat 20-May-06 21:11:44

hi ya elam, Im in Ewell, near Epsom and have a 13 month old

elam Sat 20-May-06 21:38:24

Cool! It's great to get a response. A bit about me: I'm 32, I really enjoy being outdoors (when the weather is nice), cinema and good food. I'm back at work 3 days a week and love it (most of the time) How about you?

poppiesinaline Sat 20-May-06 21:52:45

Im 36, SAHM. I have a 9 year old, 6 year old and 13 month old. Make and sell handcrafted cards (fairly new venture) although I used to be a medical secretary.

elam Mon 22-May-06 19:52:08

Sounds like you've got your hands full! I find it hectic enough with just one little 'un.

mummydear Mon 22-May-06 20:50:45

Hi,
In Thames Ditton, have 5 yr old and 3 yr old , hitting the big 40 very soon !!!

fisil Mon 22-May-06 20:59:41

Hi - I'm in SW20 and about to become a SAHM on Friday, and run my own education consultancy company very part time. I have 2 boys - 1 and 3. I'd love to meet up.

fisil Mon 22-May-06 20:59:57

oh, and I'm 32

poppiesinaline Tue 23-May-06 17:47:46

sorry, had to disappear for a few days. Back now!!

Did you want to do a local meetup then Elam? I know the Worcester Park lot are trying to plan a meetup. Do you know Worcester Park? Or did you want to do a more Surbiton/Kingston meetup? I know some meet up in Kingston I think.

elam Sun 28-May-06 09:06:03

hello,
sorry, I also disappeared for a few days (work hectic!). It would be great to meet up. Would Kingston/Surbiton/Thames Ditton work for people? What days are good? (I can generally do Mon, Fri or Sat).

Ela

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: