Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Poole Meet-up

(6 Posts)
Oakmaiden Tue 27-Jan-04 20:22:34

Hi. We have arranged a meetup in Poole. It will be on Friday 30th January, at 11 o'clock, in the cafe at Poole Park.

Confirmed attendees are myself, Kittypickle, bunny2 and starry.

There are further details on the Poole Dentists thread, and also on the Southampton meet-up thread. Anyone else going to join us?

starry Tue 27-Jan-04 20:49:05

I was wondering about starting a new thread for the Poole Meet-up, as it seems to be spreading over a number of threads and getting confusing.
Well done Oakmaiden - very organised of you

Kittypickle Fri 30-Jan-04 10:38:36

I'm really sorry, you've probably all left by now and won't see this. I've got a plumbing emergency going on and can't leave the house. Hope you all have a good time. Apologies again.

bunny2 Fri 30-Jan-04 20:50:55

KP, next time then . Hope you are not knee-deep in dirty water.

Oakmaiden Fri 30-Jan-04 21:10:35

Seems to be a day for it! Starry was having problems with her washing machine, and this evening my central heating has decided it won't work any more. Typical!

Kittypickle Fri 30-Jan-04 21:14:22

Sorry about that, it all went very wrong at the last minute. Hope you had a good time and didn't get attacked by geese ! I will come next time. Hope the central heating gets sorted Oakmaiden and your washing machine Starry.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: