Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

THE BIG LONDON XMAS MEET UP 26TH NOVEMBER 2011

(920 Posts)
Tortington Wed 07-Sep-11 08:26:56

needs booking, i would like to pair up with someone who has more time to help with the organisation, but i don't mind doing some.

i'll start the list

if there is beer - i'll be there.

CUSTARDO

Tortington Wed 07-Sep-11 08:36:33

www.facebook.com/groups/101591806614633

FACEBOOK PAGE FOR FULLY PAID UP PEEPS, but someone will have to set up paypal - i dunno how that shit works

mumofsoontobelawstudent Wed 07-Sep-11 08:45:29

I'll be there.
No bloody idea how to do paypal, that is why I have DS1 to do all that <starts to panic at thought of her IT manager buggering off to uni!>

SirBoobAlot Wed 07-Sep-11 08:46:00

I love the way you've practically said, "I'm having a party, someone organise it" :D

I'm a maybe - would very much like to be there, but will depend on finances.

mumofsoontobelawstudent Wed 07-Sep-11 08:52:34

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You MUST come SirBoobs, I need to know some friendly faces there!

Pagwatch Wed 07-Sep-11 08:56:22

Oh. Not sure. That will clash with dhs birthday.

Which is a shame because I was all nervous and uptight last time. I planned to get shit faced with the girls doing slammers at the bar this time.

[no. Really]

thefirstMrsDeVere Wed 07-Sep-11 08:58:44

I will be less nervous ergo I will be able to get muntered.

Yay.

(will they have smirnoff Ice?)

mumofsoontobelawstudent Wed 07-Sep-11 08:59:43

oh do come, he will have another birthday next year.
I for one would very much like to meet you/and compare notes on our DS's uni! grin

SirBoobAlot Wed 07-Sep-11 09:03:08

I will do my utmost, trust me! Have be wanting to make it since I joined. Will start saving now. Will let you buy me a drink ;)I will do my utmost, trust me! Have be wanting to make it since I joined. Will start saving now. Will let you buy me a drink ;)

cornsylk Wed 07-Sep-11 09:03:21

Is it deffo 26th Nov? If so I could book my train now while it's cheaper. Am drawn by the slammers and the muntering.

Pagwatch Wed 07-Sep-11 09:26:31

Dh is back at the weekend. I will sound him out...

I love the word muntered. Especially in a sentence with ergo in it grin

Hullygully Wed 07-Sep-11 10:30:16

hmmm

will look at calendar

Nagoo Wed 07-Sep-11 10:55:31

DDs birthday. hmm

Think I will die of 1st birthday nerves and pass out before she goes to bed.

Nagoo Wed 07-Sep-11 10:56:16

<assumes she's invited blush>

nickelbabe Wed 07-Sep-11 11:03:47

i'm not going.
You should move the date so I can.

fancy organising it for my due date (actually, it's morethat my due date has been organised for the MN meetup date, seeing as that one's an immoveable feast! )

nickelbabe Wed 07-Sep-11 11:06:00

Pagwatch
"Which is a shame because I was all nervous and uptight last time."

oh, so is that why you threw your glass (not just drink, peeps, but glass ) at me?
wink

Hullygully Wed 07-Sep-11 11:07:29

the glass of shame

supersalstrawberry Wed 07-Sep-11 11:18:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

rushofbloodtothefeet Wed 07-Sep-11 11:26:21

Bugger, that's my birthday (well the day I'll be celebrating anyway). Of course I'd love to celebrate with you lot (the slammers with Alouiseg were fun - where is she BTW?), but it happens to be a big one and we have stuff booked sad

I loved the last one - I got to moon all over Paggy, Reality and Riven; Not to mention the MNHQers.

Was Purveyor back then BTW

nickelbabe Wed 07-Sep-11 11:35:45

so you didn't moon all over me then Purveyor ? sad
I thought you did.
I lapped it up sad

<sob sob sob>

Valpollicella Wed 07-Sep-11 12:20:38

Have you spopken to the Hat and Tun Custy?

Let me know if you want the details for the event person at the Clerk & Well where we had the Spring do. He's more than happy to give a great rate, and really helpful too.

rushofbloodtothefeet Wed 07-Sep-11 13:10:49

I'd say more fawned Nickel, as with Val and MissP too

Everyone else I just chattered inanely at
<inclusive>

grin

Pagwatch Wed 07-Sep-11 13:15:43

Yes. The glass of shame.

So Hully. Are you interested in going and lobbing random alcohol and stuff at Nickelbabe? She hops delightfully.

CointreauVersial Wed 07-Sep-11 13:16:55

Yay yay yay, can I come?

Pag, I'll swap places with you - you can do shots at the bar with AlouiseG and I'll behave with a little more decorum this time.

Janiston Wed 07-Sep-11 13:17:24

Bugger, that's my due date

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now