Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

I'm looking for mums in Huddersfield, especially HD8 area because...

(4 Posts)
ChristmasBaubleBecca81 Sat 03-Dec-05 18:45:45

I used to live in Kirkburton, Huddersfield up until being 19. (I'm 24 now) I went to uni, and then ended up down here as I met DH.

My family all still live there, and now I've got my boys, DS1 is 2 and DS2 is nearly 6 months I am terribly homesick!

Would love to hear from anyone in the area. Anyway, thanks for reading.. hope to hear from you soon.
Becca x

sarahhal Sat 03-Dec-05 22:19:55

Hi Becca. I'm not far from Kirkburton - just up in Flockton but always think of myself of a Huddersfielder rather than a Wakefielder as I lived in Lindley/Salendine Nook when I was young. Where are you now?

I think there are a quite a few mumsnetters from Clayton West/ Denby Dale area ... where are you all!!!

Must think of a Christmas name very soon!!

ChristmasBaubleBecca81 Sun 04-Dec-05 10:07:05

Hi Sarahhal, thanks for your reply. I'm now living in Romford Essex.

I know all the places you mention. I realised when I left my message that I'd only gone and done it on the night of the Yorkshire meet up! Doh!

Hopefully I'll convince DH to move back up..maybe the thought of having babysitting grandparents will win him over!

Good luck with yur Christmas name! Thanks for replying.

Hd8Sunshine Tue 11-Oct-11 22:15:39

Hi there,

New mum to HD8, hoping to meet others, message me if your local would like to meet new similar minded people. I have a son whose at first school.

Sunshine :0

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now