Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone live in or near Tring??

(5 Posts)
theonlygirlinmyhouse Mon 09-May-11 10:56:44

Just moved from London to Tring and have 2 boys aged 1 and 2 and we would love to meet other families in the area.

beatofthedrum Sat 28-May-11 19:07:50

Ooh I love Tring, we loved living there! Moved away unfortunately so no use to you but often wish we could take our kiddies to the zoological museum (in Scotland now so a bit far!)
Enjoy Tring!

beatofthedrum Sat 28-May-11 19:08:20

Ooh I love Tring, we loved living there! Moved away unfortunately so no use to you but often wish we could take our kiddies to the zoological museum (in Scotland now so a bit far!)
Enjoy Tring!

theonlygirlinmyhouse Tue 31-May-11 18:00:59

We love the museum - we have to pop in to see the lion and the sharks every time we go into town! Hope you are enjoying Scotland.

cazinski Sun 12-Jun-11 22:42:47

Hi! We are moving to Edlesborough, north of Tring and Berko- all the way from York. (we used to live in Blackheath before that, but thats another story!) We know nobody! I've got a dd who will be 2 in August and a 4 month old DS. We work from home, but my dh thinks he might get an office in Tring, mainly because he can't get anything done at home! I'm up for a meet up when we get there, that costa coffee on the corner is going to get well used I think!!! wink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: