Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Does anyone live in or near Tring??

(5 Posts)
theonlygirlinmyhouse Mon 09-May-11 10:56:44

Just moved from London to Tring and have 2 boys aged 1 and 2 and we would love to meet other families in the area.

beatofthedrum Sat 28-May-11 19:07:50

Ooh I love Tring, we loved living there! Moved away unfortunately so no use to you but often wish we could take our kiddies to the zoological museum (in Scotland now so a bit far!)
Enjoy Tring!

beatofthedrum Sat 28-May-11 19:08:20

Ooh I love Tring, we loved living there! Moved away unfortunately so no use to you but often wish we could take our kiddies to the zoological museum (in Scotland now so a bit far!)
Enjoy Tring!

theonlygirlinmyhouse Tue 31-May-11 18:00:59

We love the museum - we have to pop in to see the lion and the sharks every time we go into town! Hope you are enjoying Scotland.

cazinski Sun 12-Jun-11 22:42:47

Hi! We are moving to Edlesborough, north of Tring and Berko- all the way from York. (we used to live in Blackheath before that, but thats another story!) We know nobody! I've got a dd who will be 2 in August and a 4 month old DS. We work from home, but my dh thinks he might get an office in Tring, mainly because he can't get anything done at home! I'm up for a meet up when we get there, that costa coffee on the corner is going to get well used I think!!! wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now