Talk

Advanced search

Media request for Sunday newspaper magazine- life with fibromyalgia

(1 Post)
NiamhMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 09-Jul-19 15:07:51

Hello everyone,

We have been contacted by Anna Pointer who is a freelance feature writer. This is what she said:

"Hi there. I am a freelance feature writer working on a commissioned piece for a glossy Sunday newspaper magazine about the realities of life with fibromyalgia. In light of Kirsty Young stepping down from Desert Island Discs because of it, I am looking to speak to a woman/ women about the debilitating effects of the condition and what it's really like to live in constant pain. Ideally, you will be aged in your 30s/40s and married with kids - and will need to provide publishable photos. A small fee is available. If you are interested, please email me ASAP on anna.pointer@gmail.com, outlining your story, family details etc and including a photo."

We don't have any more details about this and this thread won’t necessarily be monitored, so do please contact Anna directly with any queries.

Thanks
MNHQ

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »