Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

If you're a journalist and are looking for case studies, or would like MN users' input on stories, please contact press@mumsnet.com and we will post your request here.

Sky News media request - Holidays and Single Parents

(1 Post)
AliceDMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 27-Mar-17 17:40:04

Hello,

We've had a request for case study participants from Charlotte Lomas-Farley, who is conducting research for Sky News

Charlotte would like to speak to single parents about whether they have faced discrimination in terms of holidays, day trips with children, or membership of clubs.

'I am trying to put a piece together on how the business model of a lot of leisure companies is not reflecting the changes in modern society. As a single mum myself I have been staggered at the lack of choice and the cost of holidays. Most not offering any discount or flexibility. I would be grateful if any parents could tell me about their experiences or thoughts on the matter.'

If you'd like to share your experience with Charlotte or have any questions about the article, please contact Charlotte.Lomas-Farley@sky.uk direct.

We at MNHQ don't have any further details about this and Charlotte won't necessarily be monitoring this thread, so if you have any questions about the article/item and would like to find out more please contact the journalist directly.

Thanks,
MNHQ

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now