Talk

Advanced search

If you're a journalist and are looking for case studies, or would like MN users' input on stories, please contact press@mumsnet.com and we will post your request here.

You and Your Wedding media request - what was your wedding night like?

(2 Posts)
AliceDMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 15-Mar-17 10:08:03

Hello,

We've had a request for case study participants from Alexandra Shakespeare, writing for You and Your Wedding bridal magazine.

She's writing an article about wedding nights.

She is looking for Mumsnetters to share what their wedding night was really like:

"If you have an amusing it-did-not-go-to-plan anecdote to share either anonymously or not we'd love to hear it. From losing your husband at the reception to gatecrashing exes, or perhaps you had the most romantic night that was better than you could have planned for? Please email me with tales of woe and extreme romance that you can laugh about now!"

If you'd like to share your experience with Alexandra or have any questions about the article, please contact alexshakespeare@gmail.com direct. The deadline for submission is 10pm on Thursday 16th March.

We at MNHQ don't have any further details about this and Alexandra won't necessarily be monitoring this thread, so if you have any questions about the article/item and would like to find out more please contact the journalist directly.

Thanks,
MNHQ

Shakie75 Wed 15-Mar-17 10:20:31

Hello,
I'll keep an eye on the thread today but do drop me a line on my email alexshakespeare@gmail.com if you'd like to share your story!
Thanks, Alex

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now