If you're a journalist and are looking for case studies, or would like MN users' input on stories, please contact press@mumsnet.com and we will post your request here.

BBC Radio 4 media request - Seeking women who use period/fertility tracker apps

(4 Posts)
SallyRoseMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 01-Jun-16 15:12:02

Hello,

We've had a request for case study participants from BBC Radio 4.

They're doing a piece about privacy/data sharing issues with period and fertility tracker apps.

They are looking to record some voice only interviews with women who use these apps to talk about whether privacy/data sharing is a factor when you download an app. Names can be changed.

If you'd like to share your experience with BBC Radio 4 or have any questions about the article, please contact Jane Dreaper via text directly on 07764 355231 and she will phone you back (please let her know if there are convenient or bad times to call).

We at MNHQ don't have any further details about this and Jane Dreaper won't necessarily be monitoring this thread, so if you have any questions about the article please contact the journalist directly. (If you have any comments or observations for MNHQ, do please fire away and report your post so that our press team will be shown it!)

Thanks,
MNHQ

redshoeblueshoe Sat 02-Jul-16 21:37:59

How great this is Radio 4, as I guess that is what Robert Titchener used when he decided to impregnate his wife. I am sure Helen will be only too willing to speak to someone who can ask the right questions.
I am sure somebody in Ambridge can tell you which prison she is in.

PortiaCastis Sat 02-Jul-16 21:43:32

I'm sorry I haven't a clue

redshoeblueshoe Sat 02-Jul-16 22:21:21

Portia grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now