If you're a journalist and are looking for case studies, or would like MN users' input on stories, please contact press@mumsnet.com and we will post your request here.

Does your due date coincide with this week's junior doctors' strike?

(2 Posts)
saphorasmith Sat 23-Apr-16 14:08:26

Dear all,

I'm a journalist at the Daily Telegraph and I'm trying to write a story on pregnant women who are concerned that their due dates/induction dates coincide with next week's junior doctors' strike.

I was wondering if any of you are in this position? If your due date does coincide with the strike and you are willing to speak, I'd love to hear from you.

Either reply here, or if you'd rather speak in private you can call me on 07899 100 323. Or email me on saphora.smith@telegraph.co.uk

Best Wishes, Saphora

BossyOfficerFlossie Sat 23-Apr-16 14:14:08

Mine does but since there is full consultant cover I am really not worried. They may be a tad rusty I. The admin tasks the juniors usually so do my discharge paperwork may be a bit slower, but the care won't be compromised and I fully support their cause. The current consistent undermining of the health service and what state the NHS will be in while I raise my children worries me an awful lot more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now