If you're a journalist and are looking for case studies, or would like MN users' input on stories, please contact press@mumsnet.com and we will post your request here.

Channel 5 daytime series looking for families to test out a new B&B

(3 Posts)
t0bnbthebest Tue 05-Apr-16 17:23:20

Brand New Channel 5 Daytime Show Looking for Families to Take Part.

Are you a family who enjoys short breaks, discovering new places, and meeting new people?

Are you well-travelled and opinionated?

Do you like to post reviews on places you’ve stayed and holidays you’ve been on?

WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Ricochet is an award-winning independent television production company, responsible for creating high quality programming for all the major broadcasters. Our programmes include Food Unwrapped (Channel 4), Family Finders (BBC One), Blood, Sweat & Luxuries (BBC3), and Cowboy Builders (Channel 5).

We are filming a new daytime series for Channel 5 provisionally entitled ‘To B&B The Best’ about homeowners who are hoping to make some cash from their spare rooms.

We are looking for families to participate as ‘test guests’ for some upcoming filming for a new fun and quirky family run homestay offering B&B in Shropshire. We’re looking for families who are happy to be filmed, and who are happy to stay in an animal friendly home – the hosting family have dogs, cats and potbellied pigs!

We're looking for families who are available next week to film with us. Applicants must be over 18.

Email: bandb@ricochet.co.uk or call: 01273 224829.

rewardformissingmojo Tue 05-Apr-16 17:24:43

Tempting, although I'm not sure I'd like all my parenting failures to be televised!

t0bnbthebest Tue 05-Apr-16 17:32:33

Thanks for your response. To clarify it's not a show about parenting. It's a show about Bed and Breakfasts- so we'll be making absolutely no comments of anyone parenting skills, but we will be asking out test guests to comment about the rooms they stay in and the brekkie! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now