If you're a journalist and are looking for case studies, or would like MN users' input on stories, please contact press@mumsnet.com and we will post your request here.

Is your daughter getting married?

(1 Post)
09nicolad Tue 29-Mar-16 13:20:05

At Conde Nast Brides, we know that weddings aren't just about the bride, but the mother-of-the-bride, too. If your daughter is getting married - and you'd like to do something fun and super- special in the magazine (and easy - it'll take 20-30 minutes on the phone) , please do get in touch ASAP. When emailing, please let me know a little bit about your relationship (including any obstacles you've overcome as a family) and why specifically you're so excited about your daughter's wedding day. If you have a photo of the two of you to hand (even if it's just a camera phone picture), all the better! When you contact me at nicola.down@condenast.co.uk, I can tell you more but it's a lovely and very special idea that will be featured in the pages of the UK's best selling bridal magazine. And trust us, your daughter will love it as much as you! Get in touch asap and I'll tell you more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now