Talk

Caring Holistic Respite In Stroud (C.H.R.I.S.) and surrounding areas

(1 Post)
Skelts Wed 08-May-19 13:27:50

Hi,

I am setting up my own business of respite care for families around the area. It's called C.H.R.I.S. (Caring Holistic Respite In Stroud). I have worked in residential care for the last 13 years, working with both children and adults. I have an NVQ level 3 in health and social care with children and an online DBS on the update service.

I am looking for networking possibilities in areas which I might be able to help support families. Whether it’s for a few hours or a whole day. Possibly even transporting to school etc. I have looked at many agencies and they charge quite a large hourly rate. My hourly rate will relate to the needs of the person so there is no fixed rate. I offer a initial assessment for 2 hours, 1 would be with the family members and another to meet with the person I would be caring for. This is free because I am looking for clients that i fit with and that they fit with me. This way we both know what we are getting out of it. I think it's a more personal approach.

If this is something that you might be able to help me with, or you are looking for some support. I would very much like to hear back from you.

Kind regards,

Chris Skelton.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »