Talk

Market research - can you lovely mums help please?

(2 Posts)
NK8aaf09dX126ff214352 Mon 17-Dec-18 13:28:24

Hi everyone, Im a mum looking to start my own business and would be really grateful if you would spend a few minutes answering a survey about subscription boxes. Im looking to combine my love of gardening with my business skills to create a new e-commerce business in the UK. Gardening has been a real stress reliever for me whilst trying to balance being a mum and a having a demanding full time job. Your feedback will help me understand more about the e-commerce market and the reasons you might buy a subscription box. To save you time, please just respond with 1a, 2b, etc. So here goes smile;

1. What is the primary reason you would buy a monthly subscription box:
a) Convenience
b) Health & Wellbeing
c)Treat for myself
d) Try something new
e) A gift for someone else

2. The box Im thinking of is a vegetable seed subscription box, with everything inside to grows 30 seedlings. I would buy this;
a) monthly
b) every 2 months
c) every quarter
d) a one off
e) not at all

3. Rate how important the following statements are to you (from 1 being not important to 5 being very important):
a) I would like a fun/easy activity to do by myself
b) I would like a fun/easy activity to do with my children
c) I would like an activity that gets me out in the fresh air
d) I would like to live more sustainably

4. I would pay the following per box;
a) £10-12
b) £13-15
c) £16-18
d) £19-20
e) £20+

5. Age (dont feel you have to answer this one!)
a) Under 25
b) 26-35
c) 36-45
d) 46+

Thank you very much for your time - its really appreciated

Strugglingtodomybest Fri 28-Dec-18 12:51:54

Hi! Good luck with your new venture. Having said that, I wouldn't buy it as I don't buy subscriptions. I've been stung too many times in the past, thinking they were a good idea and then not actually getting around to using them so they're just wasted.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: