Talk

Does anyone sell to China online?

(7 Posts)
Zoeli Mon 05-Feb-18 05:31:13

Hi there!
Does anyone sell to China online? What do you usually sell?

SweetGrapes Mon 05-Feb-18 21:01:17

Hi
I don't- but am thinking of it. Whay about you? Do you sell to China?

Zoeli Tue 06-Feb-18 13:21:23

Hi. Neither do I. Where are you now? If you decide to sell, what would you sell? I was referred a marketplace to sell to China online and i'm thinking of it (http://www.globalmai.com/)

SweetGrapes Tue 06-Feb-18 15:20:51

I have started making cosmetics and soaps. Still early days.

AlisonMakeItYourBusiness Tue 13-Feb-18 18:12:27

We’re covering lots of the topics you’re asking about at our events - the next few are being held in Barnet, Central London, Wilmslow and Cardiff and we’ll be holding them around the country in the months ahead. If you’re interested in coming along or receiving our newsletters/info about our mentors, you can sign up here. Just to be clear, it’s free to register and we’re not-for-profit. Really hope you find it useful.

governess Sun 18-Feb-18 11:02:07

I sell software online - all over the world, although in reality it tends to be the UK, USA,Australia - mainly english speaking countries.

So Ive heard China is getting easier to sell into re physical products - and it needs to be high end designer stuff though, hand bags etc - there is huge Chinese rich middle class now

governess Tue 20-Feb-18 08:34:34

AlisonMakeItYourBusiness - are you entrepreneurs all women ? (it certainly looks like)

Just my opinion - but if we had an all Male club - we would be demonstrating on the streets. I know we dont need any 'mansplainers' in the world. But we should be doing things differently - not just emulating the 'mens club' - surely ?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: