Talk

Advanced search

Eric Berg

(6 Posts)
Grufeling Wed 14-Feb-18 18:07:01

Has anyone watched Eric Berg's videos?

They're really interesting. In this one he discusses insulin resistance (about 13 mins in), its connection with oestrogen and metabolism. There was also a very interesting bit about different types of protein (not all are equal in the insulin spike stakes) and which ones to eat to keep insulin stable. There are others as well. The first link below is the keto one; the second about insulin (sorry - not sure how to do clicky links)

https://youtu.be/AnyFVWwzgJI

https://youtu.be/dt1DOJXAXFg

Lanaa Sun 18-Feb-18 20:21:04

I'm a big fab. He has lots of useful advice and his Facebook group is brilliant too.

Nelumbo Sun 25-Feb-18 13:50:10

Yes, he is very good, has a video on just about everything! I signed up to a mini course he did on messenger a while back and still get messages from it now. I also asked him something on messenger and he got back to me straight away.
The other guy I've just discovered is Dr Ken Barry, he has a youtube etc aswell and talks a lot of sense and is funny along with it, he calls the standard American diet the stupid American diet and is not afraid to say how stupid a lot of the guidelines are.

Grufeling Sun 25-Feb-18 19:33:39

Will look him up too. Thanks.

meme70 Thu 22-Mar-18 17:33:39

Have you lost weight with these plans I find Dr Eric has so much info it’s hard to know what to do I need a basic planned way eating lol

prettybird Tue 27-Mar-18 17:43:13

Look at the MN BootCamp threads (it's a separate topic). The Rules on that (outlined in the Spreadsheet of Fabulousness which is linked to the OP of the thread for each week of BootCamp) are very straightforward to follow.

We're currently on the Week 10 thread which is continuing on as a support thread (including newbies jumping in) until the next formal Boot Camp starts in May.

Within the topic there are also lots of lovely recipe threads for inspiration. There is still a "Cakes & desserts" thread to be pulled together from the old "all in one" thread - for the occasional treat once/if you go onto Boot Camp Lite.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: