Talk

Advanced search

Really pissed off at myself. Had a big carb blow out after months of low carb and now I'm starving all the time!

(5 Posts)
JamesDelaneysHat Tue 25-Apr-17 17:35:20

Low carb really controls hunger for me- I'm never properly hank marvin when I low carb. But I was hungover on Sunday and spent the entire day eating crisps and biscuits. So I fell off the wagon big style which I can cope with but it's made my appetite and craving for shit food go haywire- any advice on how to get through the next few days till I get it back under control?

ajandjjmum Tue 25-Apr-17 17:39:52

All I can say if you've only lost it for one day, you've done brilliantly.

I started cheating just before Christmas, and am now really trying to get back on course. Cheese and nuts tend to make me less hungry - might be worth a shot?

Good luck!

JamesDelaneysHat Tue 25-Apr-17 17:45:19

I also ate a pizza on Saturday night blush. Yes I've had some cheese. Also hard boiled eggs which have helped - I was at the stage I could have inhaled the biscuit tin. I just have to get back in the saddle don't I?

BIWI Tue 25-Apr-17 20:34:36

Yep. Just throw yourself back on!

dustmotesinthesun Wed 26-Apr-17 14:59:49

Drink lots of water, kerp busy. It will pass I promise. It happens, don't beat yourself up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now