Talk

Advanced search

Starting tomorrow

(4 Posts)
indigo13 Sun 08-Jan-17 20:06:12

Hello fellow lchf lifestyle fans, dh and I both started this time last year, I lost 4stone in time for our wedding in May but have gained a stone back since then by taking a more relaxed approach but also feeling the other effects of eating too much sugar (cravings, bad complexion, low energy, bloating, etc) so we are both keen to get started properly tomorrow now that our Christmas period has come to and end.

I don't know if I'll be brave enough to weigh in the morning, I used to weigh daily does anyone not weigh at all? Do you wish you had so you know what you've lost?

Hoping to escape 'keto flu' too! confused

FromthePinkGlitterySide Mon 09-Jan-17 11:11:45

Morning! I've started today too. I lost 2 1/2 stone a couple of years ago but it's creeping back on and after Christmas I'm feeling so fat. Is your DH doing it too? How have you got on this morning?

indigo13 Tue 10-Jan-17 07:50:38

ah good luck! yes dh is joining in but he has less to lose as usual. I did weigh yesterday and I have 2 stone to lose shock

Chanel1967 Sun 15-Jan-17 00:18:12

Just started back on low carb. Gained over half stone in December 🤐 l found an oxo in hot water has helped with keto flu. Good luck 😄

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now