Day 1 VLCD

(5 Posts)
FuzzyDiamond Sat 20-Aug-16 11:22:50

I woke up this morning feeling rotten, I haven't been watching what I eat for a long time and my weight has steadily gone from 11st to over 15 stone. None of my clothes fit so I bit the bullet and bought new ones, now they are getting tight.

I have followed a VLCD a few times and twice I have been committed and lost a lot of weight but 90% of the times I don't make it past week one.

I'm not living like this anymore, I want my energy back and I want my old clothes to fit.

I have a few left over shakes from CWP then I will try exante. The reason I am using meal replacement is my tendency to binge eat. I cannot be trusted around food so I'm cutting it out.

Day 1: weight 15st 2 height 5'9 and dress size 16/18

Aim to have 4 products and 3 - 4 litres of water.

I'm using this thread to hold myself accountable, anyone is welcome to join in!

JamaisDodger Sun 21-Aug-16 15:26:07

Ok I'm in - I weigh 15.2, and I'm 5'8". I've been half-heartedly following Slimfast 321, but I'm starving with nothing to show for it. I'll do a shop tomorrow smile

FuzzyDiamond Sun 21-Aug-16 18:40:57

Hello JamaisDodger

Our stats are pretty similar! I am counting tomorrow as day 1 blush

I was so determined yesterday and then got stressed and ate my feelings,

Always best to start on a Monday anyway haha.

Have you lost much on slim fast?

I just want to see the 14's again and get on track, it's just getting into the

right frame of mind isn't it!

JamaisDodger Sun 21-Aug-16 20:03:58

Definitely, I lost sod all on Slimfast since I only did it for a week and cheated on day 4 and day 6 blush Not the right frame of mind then.

I'd like to start low carbing tomorrow, but all I've got in for breakfast is bolognaise. Could be worse I suppose?

JamaisDodger Tue 23-Aug-16 08:05:54

Low carbed all day, then drank wine (too much wine as well blush) in the evening. Lost 2 pound, but won't repeat that performance.

Will try v hard not to weigh myself again until a full week has passed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now