Talk

Advanced search

Day one fail! Need a good kick up the arse (by text obvs, please don't RL kick me)

(10 Posts)
standinginthedoorway Thu 15-Oct-15 12:36:57

So I have just started low carbing today and need to confess that as I was preparing my 9mo's lunch, I couldn't resist stuffing a large hunk of bakery white bread into my face.

Need help! Clearly I am a carb fiend with no self restraint.

standinginthedoorway Sat 17-Oct-15 13:06:54

Well MN, I hope you're happy! I have had to kick myself up the arse resulting in a dislocated knee and a sore arse. Humph! I jest of course. Just trying to break the awkward silence for myself... Dum dee dum dee dum drums fingers on table.

I am doing better now and still trying to eat lowish carb. Wish me luck (I will take silence as good luck too).

TurnOffTheTv Sat 17-Oct-15 13:11:48

Get you're shit together man! You're not even half way through the day!

TurnOffTheTv Sat 17-Oct-15 13:12:20

Fucking autocorrect your

standinginthedoorway Sat 17-Oct-15 13:54:23

Thanks turnoff! I needed that.

Huntthepigsear Sat 17-Oct-15 18:14:53

Why don't you join bootcamp? We only started on Monday and I'm sure you'll be welcome. BIWI has a big stick, so you won't need to dislocate your other knee.
Glad it's getting better, I must admit I'm loving it. Not eaten so much fat in years. grin

standinginthedoorway Sat 17-Oct-15 21:27:01

I looked at bootcamp hunt. Looks interesting... I'll post some questions on the question board thingy and not bore you with them here. Thanks!

I have been low carbing for a few days and must admit I love being able to eat butter, cream and coconut oil! Nom nom.

Huntthepigsear Sun 18-Oct-15 07:38:46

Come and post on the pre Christmas bootcamp question thread, or just leap in the week 1 thread. We won't bite too many carbs grin
Sorry, can't link as I am on the app.
It's a great thread, lots of support and good ideas for meals. Plus a telling off we we go off track.

standinginthedoorway Sun 18-Oct-15 10:56:13

Haha yep I'd estimate I am mainly carbohydrate...

plastique Thu 19-Nov-15 17:09:36

We were/are all carb fiends, get that nasty crappy food out of your house!! You can only eat what there is smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now