Talk

Advanced search

Carb Nite?

(7 Posts)
CremeDeSudo Wed 30-Sep-15 10:20:05

Has anyone tried this? Just talking to a colleague who said he lost 3.5 stone in 6 months doing this..

Fourarmsv2 Fri 02-Oct-15 18:01:11

Any links?

CremeDeSudo Fri 02-Oct-15 19:51:37

It's just carbnite.com.

It's low carb but once a week you have an evening of full on carbs /cakes/anything you've been fancying all week and your body is incapable of turning it into fat. Sounds good!

SharkSkinThing Sat 03-Oct-15 20:39:11

I say whatever works for you, go for it. But it does sound a little like binge-eating! Which is what got me into trouble in the first place....grin

CremeDeSudo Sun 04-Oct-15 20:46:29

Reviews are awesome though! I'm too skeptical to try it really. Was hoping for some mn reviews. If I do it and it works I'll be sure to share wink

Maresca Sun 22-Nov-15 20:38:49

I do 4 hour body type thing. We have a cheat day on Saturday where I literally eat anything I fancy. Crisps, cake, sweets, fruit, chocolate, curry and rice, ice cream. Been losing 1kg per week since August. Apart from a two week all inclusive holiday when I put 3kg on. It works for us.

CremeDeSudo Sat 05-Dec-15 19:51:48

Only just seen this - didn't get a notification!

What do you mean by 4 hr body type thing?

That sounds amazing though I'm really jealous! Have just bought a load of Exante products and started today. Wish me luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now