Talk

Advanced search

breakfast repetition

(6 Posts)
railwayworker Sun 30-Nov-14 09:40:06

Just wondering if there are any issues with eating coconut porridge several days on the trot? I struggle with eggs at 3am, which is sometimes when the alarm goes off and can do cold cooked bacon but I can eat a really frightening amount of that and don't think that much processed food can be good!

pootlebug Mon 01-Dec-14 07:59:06

I don't know what coconut porridge is. But I eat an egg/berry/coconut milk smoothie for breakfast about 5 days a week….

PetulaGordino Mon 01-Dec-14 08:03:57

People who aren't eating low carb will eat toast or cereal every day for breakfast so I think you'll be fine with eating unprocessed food everyday

actiongirl1978 Mon 01-Dec-14 08:05:28

I eat cashew nuts every single morning and I even take them on holiday with me. You will be fine, but if it's a boredom thing how about making some kind of meat stew to take in a Tupperware with you to wherever you go at three am!

railwayworker Mon 01-Dec-14 08:54:20

Thanks all. It's not so much a boredom thing as a gag reflex thing! Sorry, tmi. I struggle to eat eggs at that time of day but need to eat, otherwise I get ravenously hungry a bit later and eat bad things. Will stop stressing over it!

Fourarmsv2 Mon 01-Dec-14 15:45:32

I'm guilty of meal repetition never mind breakfast and I'm fine a year on smile

How many cashews actiongirl and any particular reason why?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now