Mindset help please!

(4 Posts)
sameday2021 Tue 22-Dec-20 20:55:07

I know exactly how to lose weight, I really do know what to do. I have max 2 stone to lose to be my absolute ideal weight, which I know would make me very happy, improve my life massively, and just enable me to stop feeling crap about my looks. So why do I stand in my own way??

Yes it'll be hard to lose 2 stone, but realistically I could do it in a healthy way by summer, and totally change my life for the better.

Please throw everything at me that you know about mindset! How do I get myself in the space to be consistent day in day out? I've been trying for over 2 years now and find myself losing 4-5 pounds before jacking it in again!

I've only managed to lose weight once before when I was 20 and what kept me going was the busyness of my job working 6-7 days a week and also that I'd not find a boyfriend if I didn't do it! Neither of those reasons apply now sad

OP’s posts: |
sameday2021 Wed 23-Dec-20 21:48:03

Any help appreciated smile

OP’s posts: |
BIWI Thu 24-Dec-20 07:10:38

Not sure if you've deliberately posted this in the Low Carb Bootcamp section, but if you did, then the best thing you can do is to join us!

We currently have a chat thread going as an 'in between' Bootcamps, and the next Bootcamp will start mid-January (date tbc). The support and camaraderie will really help you. Plus, the weight loss from low carbing will be very encouraging along with all the lovely food you can eat!

Eckhart Tue 19-Jan-21 21:16:53

When you say you know exactly how to lose weight, how are you intending to do it? You have to throw everything at us first, really, before we can throw anything back. Different diets have different requirements in terms of timing of meals etc.

Did you mean to post in low carb? I'm hoping so smile

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in