Talk

Advanced search

Will there be a new boot camp starting soon?

(17 Posts)
SecretSix Mon 04-Dec-17 21:22:12

I’m just starting (cheese omelette for tea) and think I could do with the moral support and guidance.

I’ll start anyway and join the next one!

ilovecherries Mon 04-Dec-17 22:04:08

Just come and join us on the current thread - week 8. People often join late and those of us with a lot to lose just carry on with a support thread between bootcamps. All the rules are linked from the first post. We're very friendly smile

ilovecherries Mon 04-Dec-17 22:05:03

Sorry, current thread is week 9.

SecretSix Mon 04-Dec-17 22:05:04

Thanks!

SfaOkaySuperFurryAnimals Wed 06-Dec-17 20:41:43

I would really like to join the next new one too. Started Monday, really hopeful it will help as a vegetarian. Started walking dog every night for 15 mins fast pace too, alongside upping my 10,000 steps. Habit a week as they say....good luck

prettybird Thu 07-Dec-17 18:45:44

Join the current Boot Camp thread. The Spreadsheet of Fabulousness is on the Original Post. Within its tabs you will find The Rules and other guidance and resources. It includes the slightly amended Rules for vegetarians.

Join us on the thread for support and advice (and The Big Stick wink).

There will be a Boot Camp starting in January. BIWI is taking a sabbatical but a few of us have volunteered to run one anyway. Still to sort out the details.

SfaOkaySuperFurryAnimals Fri 08-Dec-17 19:30:08

Will do pretty....thanks for the reply, really cant wait to start I Jan! Xxx

TakemedowntoPotatoCity Mon 11-Dec-17 12:32:10

Sign me up. I just made a long me post in the weightloss thread. I need to do this desperately.

crackerjacket Tue 12-Dec-17 19:29:14

I'll be doing the January Bootcamp for sure.

Need to lose these last pesky pounds.

PumpernickleInaWarehouse Sat 16-Dec-17 18:08:22

Does anyone know the start date isn't great for January boot camp?
I'm keen to get organised.
Can't wait to start in the new year

Roundtumble Sat 16-Dec-17 22:11:22

I'm in!

prettybird Sun 17-Dec-17 00:03:58

Looks like the next Boot Camp will be starting on 8 January with a pre-Boot Camp preparatory thread starting the week before.

BIWI is away, so a few of the "old timer" Boot Campers have volunteered to run the New Year post Christmas excesses Boot Camp fsmile I'll be starting the first few threads - with the Big Stick wielding duties shared evenly amongst those with experience - before handing over I hope fwink to other volunteers.

Ledkr Sun 17-Dec-17 00:06:59

Marking place to give it a go in Jan

RaininSummer Sun 17-Dec-17 00:21:52

I'll be there. Havent really left but this month I have been carbier than a bad full of carby things.

gingerbreadmam Sun 17-Dec-17 19:53:58

Would love to join in January too!

prettybird Mon 18-Dec-17 12:38:26

Just started a sign-up thread for the New Year Boot Camp, for those that want to sign up formally. fsmile

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/low_carb_bootcamp/3115843-New-Year-New-Start-Boot-Camp-Sign-up-thread

scaryclare666 Sat 30-Dec-17 11:28:30

Can I join too please? Can’t copy and paste with my stupid phone!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: