Talk

Advanced search

thanks to the spreadsheet I think I've found the most helpful piece of info ever

(8 Posts)
ggirl Sun 28-May-17 17:00:38

I've lost weight , prob 3 stone before doing a very low carb diet ..the weight loss lasted a while but eventually I regained the lot.

I have been waiting for my mojo to return cos god knows your head has to be in the right place to change your way of eating.

For the last 6 months or so my body has been reacting badly to bread so I've decided to ditch it , then that made me want to completely change my woe ..hence googling low carb and this MN group.

When i last low carbed it wasn't so popular and there was a lot o scepticism around it so I'm looking forward to this major change in my life .

Anyway was looking at all the fab info on the spreadsheet and was growing one of the websites and came across a page about what happens to your body when you finally succumb to temptation and break the low carb woe.

here

This is so bloody helpful for me..now I understand why I failed !

And I'm not gonna do it again smile

Thanks to whoever did the spreadsheets ..was it BIWI ??

glenthebattleostrich Sun 28-May-17 17:07:00

That is really interesting, thanks for posting it separately.

ggirl Sun 28-May-17 17:10:50

*growing =browsing

ilovecherries Sun 28-May-17 19:22:27

I have discovered the joys of two things I have never contemplated before: Almond milk and belly pork. The former I always just assumed was disgusting, the latter I would never have touched, because you know, FAT.

ilovecherries Sun 28-May-17 19:34:31

Oops, sorry, wrong thread!

TodaysFishIsTroutALaCreme Wed 31-May-17 21:41:17

What an incredibly helpful article.

I started low carbing on the last bootcamp and lost a stone and a half in 9 weeks. Then I had emergency surgery. I was at the mercy of hospital food and then whatever was presented to me by DH. I need to get back on it and the tips are very helpful. Am hoping to get back to where I was within a few weeks. Am not looking forward to the first few days though......

ggirl Wed 31-May-17 23:28:58

TodaysFishIsTroutALaCreme- sorry to hear about the surgery , hope you've recovered well
good luck with getting back on to it

littlebillie Sun 04-Jun-17 11:08:53

Advice on going on holiday what to eat this would be useful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now