Talk

Advanced search

Lo carb cookbook

(8 Posts)
Fortunatepiggy Wed 19-Apr-17 11:53:54

Hi can anyone recommend a lo carb cook book just started and need inspiration. I've seen the recipes on the thread but i like pictures!!!
Thanks

BIWI Wed 19-Apr-17 13:52:02

Tom Kerridge's book 'Dopamine Diet' is good, and also Rose Elliott's Vegetarian Low Carb Diet recipe book has some lovely recipes in it

Fortunatepiggy Thu 20-Apr-17 08:10:56

Thanks

SayrraT Thu 20-Apr-17 22:19:30

I like "low carb gourmet" but need to adapt some recipes as it's low fat confused

Fortunatepiggy Sun 14-May-17 08:07:08

Thanks very much I've just Bought Toms book but the recipes are a bit faffy and ingredients pricey. Anything a bit simpler? Thanks

gladisgood Sun 14-May-17 09:45:08

Lean in 15 series have some fab recipes. The vast majority of them can be made in 15 mins so not at all faffy!

I also bought Tom's dopamine book - but he obviously loves pork and pickles I don't and I agree with you that they are quite a faff.

Blerg Sun 14-May-17 09:47:36

Absolutely cannot beat any of the Well Fed series by Melissa Joulwan. They are Paleo, so lower carb but no articifical sweeteners etc, which suits me. Might not be for everyone though.

Clearlynotmyname Wed 17-May-17 10:18:41

The Ketogenic Kitchen by Domini Kemp and Patricia Daly
The blurb focuses on LCHF as part of cancer recovery but it doesn't matter if that's not relevant to you (it isn't to me) - the recipes are great. DH keeps saying how much he's enjoying my cooking and that has never happened before as I am generally a crap cook!!
It has a lowish carb section and a full on keto section so you can pick and choose

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now