Talk

Advanced search

Day 4 of LCing and feeling full already ......

(3 Posts)
ChickenNuggetLover Thu 02-Jul-15 14:18:00

apologies for starting another thread. Am on Day 4 and my appetite has shrunk massively, and I am nowhere near as hungry as I have been in the past. I was a huge carb eater, think bagels and paninis throughout the day. today I have had 6-7 teaspoons of total yogurt, 2 scrambled eggs with mushrooms and a couple of babybells. lots of water and 2 teas with minimal milk (cant give up my teas, sorry BIWI). is this too much carbs? dinner tonight is chicken and salad.

therenter Fri 03-Jul-15 21:04:31

I can't give up my tea either (and I can tell you I have a lot more then two!). However I am also never hungry and struggle to eat at lunch time at all. Most days u go with out (I know really bad!) So a typical day for me is eggs and bacon in the morning (and two cups of tea) and something like chicken salad/ low carb pizzas/cheesy broccoli bake (and two four cuppas in the evening).
I don't usually snack but might occasionally grab a pepparami on my way home from work.
I have lost 45lbs since January (with time off for good behaviour) this week I have lost 4lbs others 1-2.
I really hate all the carb counting to be honest . My life is just to busy to fuss like that so instead I have a rule that I don't eat anything with more than four net carbs per 100g.

A lazy way and I am sure someone will come along and say that I am doing it all wrong but I was a 16-18 just after Christmas and am now a 10-12. So I have no complaints.

therenter Fri 03-Jul-15 21:05:32

I should also add that my cups are very large think bucket cups!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now