Been really sick in the night, suspect herbal tea is the only answer ?

(6 Posts)
craftykits Wed 28-Jan-15 05:41:41

Spent about an hour trying to believe I wasn't going to be but then did....I usually have that thing where I pass out when I'm sick but luckily wasn't.....
Feeling v.rough...as I say, given that I usually so the BRAT thing ( bananas, rice, apples, toast)...for sickness - all banned boot camp items, not sure what to do !...any tips. Even reading the posts about food is making me queasy.

OP’s posts: |
InJillianWeTrust Wed 28-Jan-15 05:44:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

craftykits Wed 28-Jan-15 05:54:13

Agree, but when I start to gently ease myself back on to food, the thought of salad,veg etc is making me want to hurl. Toast is all I can think of !

InJillianWeTrust Wed 28-Jan-15 05:58:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ChippingInLatteLover Wed 28-Jan-15 06:06:55

Best not to think about it just yet, sips of water. sad

When you do feel up to facing it there's yogurt, avocado, boiled eggs, breakfast lc muffins, lc pancakes...plethora of stuff.

Depends whether you want to stick to it or not really doesn't it. If you do, you will. If you're not too bothered you won't. You'll start again when you feel up to it. It's not a big deal. Only thing is going through the transition again. Frankly I do my best to stick with it as it's easier I think.

Hope you feel ok soon!

craftykits Wed 28-Jan-15 07:12:08

Ah ok understood.....can't face anything right now. DH taking kids to school.....

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in