Talk

Advanced search

how does menu look?

(7 Posts)
Pompbear Tue 25-Nov-14 18:50:45

I'm a bit late to the party - just started following boot camp rules and just want to see if I'm on the right track:
Monday

B- avocado and slice of cheese
L- tuna Mayo, spinach, cucumber, raddish
D- pork chop cooked in garlic butter, with a splash of cream and mushrooms, Kale, broccoli

loads of water, black tea, black coffee

Tuesday:
B- fried egg and saute mushrooms
L- parma ham, slice of cheese, olives, raddish, spinach, avocado
D- steak cooked in butter and a dash of cream, kale, broccoli with garlic butter

loads of water, 2 black coffees

Pompbear Tue 25-Nov-14 21:38:15

shameless bump!

pootlebug Thu 27-Nov-14 17:28:57

The type of stuff is fine. You could add more fat - drizzle olive oil on salads (or make homemade vinaigrette with olive oil and splash of wine vinegar). Up the 'splash' of cream to a puddle, etc.

You might need more food, to avoid being hungry. I would eat 2-3 eggs for breakfast with mushrooms rather than one, for instance, and Monday's lunch looks a bit sparse.

Pompbear Thu 27-Nov-14 19:29:51

thanks pootle. I'm in ketosis so its working. yeah, I did want more eggs but its the staff canteen so I felt a big piggy asking for 3...

I've been adding butter to breakfast and loads of mayo to my lunch but need to work on my lunches. I started before I'd been shopping so a bit on the back foot

BIWI Fri 28-Nov-14 23:18:11

It looks fine - but as pootle says, you could do with more fat.

And you say loads of water, but how much is that?! Are you drinking as much as you should be?

BIWI Fri 28-Nov-14 23:19:11

Also, and echoing pootle again, make sure you're eating enough. This isn't a WOE (way of eating) that's about deprivation!

Pompbear Mon 01-Dec-14 19:44:02

yup, loads of water. I drink a 2 litre bottle of sparkling water at work - I'm only there 3 hours. plus lots more at home, but in glasses so harder to keep a track of.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now