Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

child friendly hotels in perth?

(4 Posts)
paz1 Fri 19-Dec-08 08:41:36

We are going to Perth with our one-year-old and were wondering if anyone could recommend a child friendly hotel in the centre? Would be great to have a pool....and enough space in the room so we arent tripping over the travel cot every five minutes...

inscotland Sun 21-Dec-08 13:40:01

If I am honest with you I wouldn't stay in the city centre unless you have a reason to. Apart from shopping there really isn't a great deal going on.

What do you want to see in Perth? Give me a run down and I will have a think for you.

Are you able to hire a car?

You might be cheaper hiring a villa with a pool for the week. Would that be something you would go for?

What time of year are you going?

singersgirl Sun 21-Dec-08 13:52:50

We stayed in a nice furnished apartment in a place called Seashells in Scarborough when the boys were 1 and 4 - they recommended a babysitter, or we used a local agency so we could go out to dinner. They're just opposite the beach and lots of room, with a small pool. We had breakfast at the cafe on the corner every morning grin.

Dominique07 Sun 21-Dec-08 14:05:14

Perth in Perthshire?... The Hydro hotel in Crieff is great.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now