Talk

Advanced search

Flying in 2ww - any experiences?

(5 Posts)
Sabs1981 Sun 14-Dec-08 20:03:11

I had a mmc in Sept and had medical management as treatment for it. Medics told me to wait 3 months before ttc again. Finally the 3 months are coming to an end (yay!).

Me and DH are going to India in 10 days where we hope to do a lot of BD! However we are due to fly back home again during our 2ww and was wondering if the fact that we are travelling quiet a bit might have any affect on beanie sticking (thats if we are successful in the first place).

Would love to hear from anyone who have any advice or experience, negative or postive.

I have also posted on the conception threads

neolara Sun 14-Dec-08 20:13:44

Really don't think it will make any difference at all. I haven't heard or read anything at all that suggests this will be a problem. Lesley Regan's book on miscarriage talks about flying and whether there is a link with m/c. She says that there doesn't seem to be any.

HOpe this is reassuring and enjoy your holiday.

Sabs1981 Sun 14-Dec-08 20:19:52

Thanks neolara

rosbif Mon 15-Dec-08 12:33:51

Hi, I in fact got pregnant each time I have been to Thailand - twins the first time and just one baby (after MC) the second time! The flight back seems not to have been a problem! Best of luck and enjoy a rest

Sabs1981 Mon 15-Dec-08 21:07:51

thanks to you too rosbif!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: