Talk

Advanced search

What should my minimum budget be for Orlando 7 days as a solo traveller?

(5 Posts)
LolaTheShowgirl Tue 07-Oct-08 11:24:53

This should be including accommodation (would love a little b&b as oppose to a huge hotel chain), flights and a couple of days pass to Disney. I really have no idea how much it will be but any approx ideas would be great! It will be a budget break, trying to keep costs down as much as poss!

Helennn Tue 07-Oct-08 11:27:10

Sorry, made ma laugh. Thought you were asking what you should put aside for your ds called Orlando, on his seven day trip as a solo travellere grin

AttilaTheMeerkat Tue 07-Oct-08 17:46:44

What time of year are you thinking of when travelling to Orlando?. This will certainly have a bearing on the cost of the flight for you.

Orlando's not known for B & B accomodation; its mainly villas or hotels. Also a hotel may well charge you a single supplement.

zippitippitoes Tue 07-Oct-08 17:49:09

gosdh are you ngoing alone?

it seems a novel place to go on your own

LolaTheShowgirl Tue 07-Oct-08 23:35:57

Lol Helennn

Attila, thanks for your reply I will be going in January. I don't think many tour operators operate package holidays in January so would prefer probably to book everthing seperately.

Zippi, thanks for your reply also I have been before. It's nice to meet up with other solo travellers there and it's perfect because everyone speaks English so great for the safety aspect

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now