Talk

Advanced search

Travelling to Australia with 3-month-old baby

(4 Posts)
Louisandmatilda Fri 26-Sep-08 11:52:23

Dear All,

We are travelling to Australia in November with our 3-month-old daughter (and 3-year-old son.)

What I'm interested to learn is which airline people have found is the best for the 3-month-old in terms of the bassinet which is used on board

And also the standard of customer care and service generally towards babies/children.

Many thanks,
Sam

pyjamarama Fri 26-Sep-08 14:06:58

Singapore air is lovely, also recommend break/stopover in singapore airport; sleep/shower in airport hotel and wander around the rooftop garden as a break from the dried aircon air. Where in Oz are you flying to?

suzywong Fri 26-Sep-08 14:10:54

four words

Sing apore air lines

it's the dogs'

LittleDorrit Fri 26-Sep-08 21:44:24

Hi - I have made two trips back to Oz with my DD so far (and she is only 2.5 now !) - have flown Qantas, BA and Cathey Pacific. No comment really about the bassinet - I think they were all similar, and perfect for a 3 month old. But in terms of the attitude towards children, what I found is that it really, really depends on the individual staff !! But Qantas probably not so good ! (that said, I am flying with them again soon - have no idea why !! hmm)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now