Talk

Advanced search

visas.

(9 Posts)
handsomeharrysmum Sun 20-Jul-08 18:10:47

Where did you get yours? We are going to Aus in Dec and need to get a visa each, (just visiting) Travel sgent has told me to look on the internet, but as we are paying THEM £4000 should they not do it for us at a cost. What happens if you haven't got a computer or internet access.

mosschops30 Sun 20-Jul-08 18:18:45

The travel agent can do it, but you will be charged the fee for the visa, plus maybe a charge for them to do it for you.
Used to work at Travelbag and we didnt charge to process a visa, maybe you can check with them and do it thru them.
Im guessing you do have internet access so it doesnt matter, do it online or with a TA who wont charge you

handsomeharrysmum Sun 20-Jul-08 18:23:27

Thanks for that, I thought a travel agent could do it.

mckenzie Sun 20-Jul-08 22:55:02

I did mine on line. It was simple. Honest.

handsomeharrysmum Mon 21-Jul-08 13:21:35

thanks MCKENZIE, did they send them through the post and can you remember which site you used?

mckenzie Mon 21-Jul-08 13:47:31

http://www.visabureau.com/australia/visa-for-australia.aspx?s_cid=20143376&gclid=CN257peB0ZQCFQs4Qgo dUguRlw.

And if that doesn't work then just use www.visabureau.com

You dont need to send your passport away. It's done automatically. I think I just took a rpint out of an e mail with me just to be on the safe side or maybe because that's what they tell you to do. I certainly didn't send my passport anywhere though.

handsomeharrysmum Mon 21-Jul-08 16:51:02

Thanks McKenzie, we will use this site.

mosschops30 Mon 21-Jul-08 18:11:34

visas for Oz are usually electronic (or used to be), its just in the 'system' so you dont actually have a visa as such in a paper format

handsomeharrysmum Mon 21-Jul-08 21:21:31

ok thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now