Talk

Advanced search

Flight socks a must for flight to the US?

(5 Posts)
admylin Fri 18-Jul-08 20:06:21

Have read abit on here about what to wear on long flights and flight socks keep being suggested. Are they like support tights but just socks?

Any other tips - the dc will be going in jogging trousers and trainers but they'll take them off on board - I want to take flip flops for comfort but should I maybe go in trainers too (would have to buy a pair but have time).

Califrau Fri 18-Jul-08 20:11:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mosschops30 Fri 18-Jul-08 20:15:07

i think the flight socks are great, i dont find them too thick or uncomfortable. Always wear them even on short flights

admylin Fri 18-Jul-08 20:16:18

Good tip califrau thanks. I was thinking it would be really uncomfortable wearing those things the whole flight. It's a day flight too so the dc are looking forward to the movies! I think I'll go out and buy us all some nice warm fluffy socks before we go or I could go for those German socks with rubber patterns under the foot so you don't slip (remember those)? 4 days to go and I haven't started packing shock

Califrau Fri 18-Jul-08 20:21:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now