Talk

Advanced search

1 day tickets in Orlando?

(4 Posts)
EmmaJR1 Mon 17-Feb-20 13:34:05

Hello

Has anybody stayed at the double tree by Hilton at sea world? Any real life advice or information on this hotel would be great.

Also does anyone know if you can get single day passes to sea world, aquatica and Busch gardens? If so how much?

We are considering going in August with our 2 and 3 year old so wouldn't want to do Disney or universal .
I've looked on line but there's so much information I got lost and the last time I went it was with no children and we bought multi park package tickets!

TIA

OP’s posts: |
ginforall Tue 18-Feb-20 07:49:14

Hi. I got day tickets for Sea World San Diego through their own website, they had some offers on as it was Oct and off season, so worked out cheaper than attractions ticket direct (which I used for one day universal studios tickets in LA). Assume that you would be able to get Florida tickets either direct from the website or through an outside agency like attractions tickets direct. Though if the hotel is on site do you not get entrance included?

EmmaJR1 Tue 18-Feb-20 13:17:03

I wondered that but it's not mentioned on the hotel website at all and you think it would be splashed all over it!

OP’s posts: |
Puddlesplasher Tue 18-Feb-20 13:31:44

Please don't go to SeaWorld. There's so many other places to visit in Orlando without going to one that practices animal cruelty sad

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in