Talk

Advanced search

Another NY hotel request!

(4 Posts)
normal Sun 29-Jul-07 21:15:51

We're thinking of going to NY in November for thanksgiving, to meet my brother. We'll have to stay in a hotel (centrally if possible) and dd will be 21 months. I was wondering if anyone knew of any really child friendly hotels with children's clubs/playground/children's pool etc type of facilities. All I've found so far as child friendly goes is have high chairs, have disney channel and complimentary cookies or free hamburgers!

Many thanks

BrightonNim Mon 30-Jul-07 12:14:09

Not a hotel but we stayed in a fantastic self catering appartment last Novem
ber just off central park west - so walking distance to many attractions and of course 5 mins from central park. Warm, well equipped and not too expensive. Could dig out details if you would like them. Not sure about highchair, but the agency would be able to give you more info.

normal Mon 30-Jul-07 19:48:23

All help is greatfully recieved!
Thanks

mamama Mon 30-Jul-07 20:05:29

If you're looking for a hotel in NYC, you are unlikely to find one with children's clubs & playgrounds. Most tourists don't spend much time in hotels as there is too much to do in the city.

I would suggest a hotel in Times Square (42nd - ~55th or so & Broadway, 7th - 8th Ave). Many hotels do have pools but they are usually quite small but empty. Have a look on expedia for recommendations.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now