Talk

Advanced search

help please - Has anyone booked Disney Orlando through Tui before?

(6 Posts)
FungiLola Mon 08-Apr-19 19:15:45

I'm now 180 days out and trying to set up a My Disney Experience using our Tui reference number so that we can book dining reservations. However, the Disney website says they cannot find that reservation/booking.

I've did some Googling and I can see LOTS have people have complained that they have been unable to book dining reservations or fastpasses until 30 days before when they book though Tui. And, by then, everything is pretty much booked up!

Being on site, I was looking forward to being organised and booking the dining reservations tomorrow and the fastpasses once we get to 60 days out.

Can anyone advise/reassure?

OP’s posts: |
Farmerswifey12 Mon 08-Apr-19 19:17:17

Are yoy staying at a Disney hotel? You need the Disney reference number if the TUI one isn't working. Phone them and get it asap as you don't want to miss out especially on fast passes

FungiLola Mon 08-Apr-19 19:22:02

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes, I'm staying at the Disney All Star Sports resort

Ahh, so it's a different number I need then from Disney directly? We booked the whole package (tickets, hotel, flights, dining plan) through Tui and have been trying to set up a My Disney Experience account using the Tui booking reference number.

OP’s posts: |
Farmerswifey12 Mon 08-Apr-19 19:24:15

We've been a few times through different agents. One we used the reference number they gave us but I think that may have been thomas cook. I think with TUI if it isn't working, I'd definately phone and ask for Disney reference number

PoptartPoptart Mon 08-Apr-19 23:34:43

If you get no joy speaking to TUI, try calling Disney directly. You can get the number from the Disney website.
I did this two years ago, I was putting in the only reference number that the travel agent gave me, but it didn’t work on the mydisneyexperience app.
Disney found my reservation (I think I just had to give my name, dates and where we were staying) and they found my reservation. They were so helpful and the lady on the phone even helped me set it all up.
Definitely don’t delay op, you don’t want to miss out on restaurant reservations or fast passes.
Have a wonderful time! I’m very jealous!

Enmaj Sat 11-May-19 16:38:13

Hi
Did you get this resolved ? We have booked with tui last week and are now concerned we are not going to be able to link up in the mde app in good time 🙁
Thanks emma

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in