Talk

Advanced search

Anyone flown Cathay Pacific with kids?

(5 Posts)
Wenchelda Thu 06-Sep-18 15:05:10

Hi, Just looking at booking flights UK to Sydney for August 2019 and currently Cathay Pacific is coming out as good price and flight times that suit us. I hadn’t even considered them before and have no experience of them. We will have a 9yo & a 7yo with us. Does anyone have any experience of flying with them with children? Thanks :-)

OP’s posts: |
AttilaTheMeerkat Thu 06-Sep-18 15:12:12

I used them this past summer and thought they offered a very good service to all the passengers on the flight.

Nairobiblue Thu 06-Sep-18 15:53:48

They are a fantastic airline with kids. Cathay, Singapore and Emirates are the top three for me when flying economy and with kids. Also, Hong Kong International airport is lovely for stopovers. Go for it.

ShanghaiDiva Thu 06-Sep-18 23:32:34

I live in china and use Cathay a lot. Entertainment system is very good, food is decent, staff are helpful - would not hesitate to recommend.

QueenofLouisiana Fri 07-Sep-18 19:02:18

We flew Melbourne-Hong Kong- Heathrow with Cathy and weren’t thrilled (although I agree that they came out cheaper than others). There were fine with DS (10 at the time) but I prefer Singapore Airlines and Qantas personally.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in