Advanced search

Insurance question

(5 Posts)
dinosaurfeet Sun 22-Apr-18 16:32:50

If someone else has paid for your flights but you need to cancel them - whose insurance should cover it? The person paying or the person travelling? TIA

OP’s posts: |
dinosaurfeet Sun 22-Apr-18 21:28:02

Bump - anyone?

OP’s posts: |
notabee Mon 23-Apr-18 07:36:40

Surely insurance for holidays and flights are individual? Ie the person flying. Unless it's for work, in which case it may be different as they may have thier own policy.
Thy usually don't care who's paid, they'll want to know why the person flying is now unable to fly.

LIZS Mon 23-Apr-18 07:50:44

The individual travelling needs insurance, even if not the lead name on the booking.

dinosaurfeet Mon 23-Apr-18 20:05:02

Thank you so much

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in