Talk

Advanced search

Disney World Orlando tickets - help!!

(5 Posts)
Honeymoonmummy Tue 27-Mar-18 21:19:29

So, I'm an idiot. We're going to the USA this Friday (first thing in the morning), we've never been before and I've left the buying of the Disney tickets to the last minute and now not sure what to do to make sure I get them on time and what's the best/ cheapest option. We are going to New York first and not flying to Florida until next Tuesday 3rd. I was thinking of booking tickets direct with Disney as per advice from a friend but now thinking it would take the hassle out to just get a 7 day ticket (we're going to Florida for 8 days but will only be visiting parks for 6-7). The idea was to do 2 days each in 3 Disney parks then 1 day in a Disney water park.

What's the best way to order these tickets at this late stage please???

OP’s posts: |
Honeymoonmummy Tue 27-Mar-18 21:22:14

The additional issue is that DH is only going to be with us for 5 of the 7 days.

3boys3dogshelp Tue 27-Mar-18 21:34:29

We went last year and the cheapest way to get tickets for a week was to get the 7 day ultimate tickets which can only be bought in the UK. That includes all theme parks and water parks. At the moment it’s 14d for the price of 7 which would solve your having 8d problem. I bought them direct from Disney - they send you a ‘willcall’ Voucher by email which you then take to guest services either at the park entrance or in disney springs when you arrive and swap for your tickets. It’s worth signing up for TopCashback or similar as I got a fair amount of cash back from them.
Other companies also sell the UK ultimate tickets and might be slightly cheaper but I didn’t use them as it was the first time we had been and I was worried about being ripped off.
Loads of info on The Dibb website- some
People are obsessed!!

Ilikesweetpeas Tue 27-Mar-18 22:10:57

Agree with previous poster that buying direct from Disney could be a good option- this is what I did last year. You get an email/ reference number and collect the physical ticket when you arrive. Get the app, "my Disney experience" for your phone. This is how you can book fast passes (needs to be linked to your ticket number) and is a good way of not queuing for too long. Have a great time!

Honeymoonmummy Tue 27-Mar-18 23:27:10

Thanks both, I've followed your advice.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in