Talk

Advanced search

Waterpark Holiday, NOT AI, hot in April/May

(9 Posts)
RockafellerSkank Sun 25-Feb-18 14:19:03

Any recommendations please?
Looking for a waterpark holiday - either with a fabulous waterpark within the hotel grounds or with easy access to one nearby.
That's lovely and warm in April or May. Or possibly March.
Thanks.

Not the US, not Turkey, not Egypt.

CoffeenoTea Sun 25-Feb-18 14:22:29

not sure about weather, Also i wouldnt go there as its my idear of hell but friends go to the club mac alcudia every year .

RockafellerSkank Sun 25-Feb-18 14:28:08

Thanks, should have made it clearer in my message not just the title, but don't want All Inclusive.
Thank you for replying though!

swimster01 Sun 25-Feb-18 18:55:19

As much as I hate to say it (I'm not a huge fan), I would suggest Dubai - seems to fit your requirements.

RockafellerSkank Sun 25-Feb-18 19:47:26

Thanks for replying. Not keen on Dubai for the reasons you probably hated mentioning it for! But thank you!

DextroDependant Sun 25-Feb-18 19:49:35

There are water parks on Kos and we went there last year in May it was hot.

Have been to club Mac also on May that's Alcudia it was hot. I think you can go half board there.

NapQueen Sun 25-Feb-18 19:50:00

Cyprus?

whosafraidofabigduckfart Sun 25-Feb-18 19:55:08

Siam park in Tenerife is very popular but depends on ages. We went and my children loved it (though too young for most) but they’d lovely rides for their ages

We’re trying Cambrils park in Spain this year. There’s a park next door sanguli with slides on site but port aventura is very close

We stayed in caroveiro last year and there was a lovely park a few kilometres away

RockafellerSkank Sun 25-Feb-18 20:07:03

Thanks - will look at Kos and Cyprus some more (think I already did but getting overwhelmed now and getting confused where's where!). Not heard of Cambrils - will research, thank you!
We did Siam Park last year and it was fantastic! We will go back if I can't find something similar - just prefer to do somewhere new.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: