Talk

Advanced search

Multi-centre flights from UK to Thailand advice please

(11 Posts)
Keepon123 Sun 07-Jan-18 21:57:25

We are looking at booking a trip to Thailand for later this year. We are wanting to book independently and looking to stay for 3 nights in Bangkok then on to Phuket for 7 night’s before returning to London.
Any advice on which airlines to look at?Can find uk to Thailand and back but am struggling to find the domestic flight from Bangkok to Phuket. If anyone could advise that would be great! Thanks

mummymeister Mon 08-Jan-18 07:36:39

go onto the momondo website and put this trip in. tick the direct flight box. if there is a direct flight this website will find it for you.

endofthelinefinally Mon 08-Jan-18 07:44:44

Bangkok Airways?

Tensecondrule Mon 08-Jan-18 07:47:28

To be quite honest, when booking multi centre flights I've found flight centre have been able to find a better deal than I could ever find myself via Skyscanner etc. Only last week I booked one with them.

WhatHaveIFound Mon 08-Jan-18 07:48:34

Have you tried looking at Skyscanner to find the airlines that fly that route? That's what i normally do, then i book direct with the airline.

imgettingtoooldforthis Mon 08-Jan-18 07:50:11

Thai smile is the regional airline (part of Thai airlines), check their website then get flight centre to beat the price ! Happy holidays

ShanghaiDiva Mon 08-Jan-18 10:12:20

Bangkok airways is good Ime.
Budget airlines which may cover that route:
Air Asia
Scoot Nok

Keepon123 Mon 08-Jan-18 12:08:32

Thank you very much for all your replies. I will have a look at your suggestions.

timetomoveon Sat 13-Jan-18 04:38:43

Bangkok airways is good.
If you’re flying straight back from Phuket and then to UK, check which airport you will fly into from Phuket. AirAsia and Nok fly into DMK but you would fly out of BKK.

chatwoo Sat 13-Jan-18 04:45:59

If you fly Thai Airways from UK to BKK, you'll be able to book the Phuket leg as part of the same ticket, as they operate that route. Or Air Asia should have good prices.

fuzzyduck1 Wed 17-Jan-18 11:59:59

We just booked with emmerats got return flights to Bangkok for £550 then get internal flights normally around £30 each. But check the airports as there are two in Bangkok as we found out when we turned up at the wrong airport once and on the return had a hour taxi drive to catch the flight home

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: