Talk

Advanced search

Vancouver accommodation July / Aug 2018

(5 Posts)
LovingKent Fri 29-Dec-17 15:22:33

Looking at a holiday to Vancouver and Rockies in summer 2018. 3 of us (myself,DH and 1 DC). Would like a 2 bedroom apartment but am overwhelmed by choice and cost plus some already seem to be sold out. Does anyone have any recommendations? Would like to be quite central but in quiet area and preferably not too expensive 😁.

OP’s posts: |
mummymeister Fri 29-Dec-17 15:34:17

there aren't really any cheap apartments in Vancouver itself. we stayed at Sechelt which is out on a lake and that was lovely. found it through ownersdirect. in central Vancouver we stayed in a 24th floor apartment again found through owners direct it overlooked a park with underfloor parking and was so high up it was quiet. we then stayed in Golden up in the rockies. I have a trip report and if you want it please message me.

LovingKent Fri 29-Dec-17 15:53:49

Thanks *mummymeister*. That would be great. Am a bit shocked by the prices of some of the apartments in Vancouver. I don't really want to spend £3000 for a week's accommodation which seems to be what some cost shock

blametheparents Wed 03-Jan-18 22:33:20

We used Airbnb and had a lovely place in Vancouver.

LovingKent Wed 17-Jan-18 16:09:19

Thanks blametheparents. Would you mind PMing me the name? So much choice. Hard to know where to start.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in