Talk

Advanced search

May half term beach ...

(6 Posts)
TryingToJuggle Sun 26-Nov-17 12:55:48

This may have been done before but I'm after AI ideas for a beach holiday in the May half term. Could be short or long haul. For 2 adults and a 6 and an 8 year old xx

BubblesBuddy Sun 26-Nov-17 15:07:51

Anywhere in the Caribbean with a direct flight. Florida? Northern Africa. Anywhere is Southern Europe. All will be hot/very warm in late May.

Don’t do AI as we don’t booze much but obviously the Caribbean islands have loads to choose from. We used to prefer children’s club availability and great places to visit.

Curlybrunette Tue 28-Nov-17 22:40:52

We're going to the Dominican Republic in half term next May. I priced up Europe, we wanted 4* AI, 2 adults and a 12 & 10 year old and it was more expensive then what I've found the DR, 5*.

Think it must be this Brexit malarkey...

BubblesBuddy Wed 29-Nov-17 14:14:39

It won’t be as DR is probably priced in $ as is aircraft fuel. It’s just a cheaper destination. A bit restrictive though. No-one ever goes out of the hotels!

swimster01 Wed 29-Nov-17 17:36:01

Is that just for a week then?

Curlybrunette Sun 03-Dec-17 21:37:15

Yes just for a week, we don't mind doing long haul for a week, whereas I know some people wouldn't want to.

Our hotel has so much going on I don't think we'd particularly need to go out! there are trips we can do, we're going to wait until we're there and see.

Can't wait, we are so excited!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now